The Tech Fellows Corner
The Tech Fellows Corner is the system safety mentoring process provided by the ISSS Fellow members. These members have many years of technical experience and knowledge to share with the system safety community.
- Utilize the ISSS Fellow members as a vehicle for attaining international collaboration in the research and development of the system safety science and discipline
- Encourage and enable open international debate and discussion of new ideas, axioms, and concepts, to enhance the system safety discipline
- Publish papers and associated literature for open discussions and the exchange of ideas to enhance system safety engineering and management
- Participate in, or conduct meetings, tutorials, presentations, panel discussions to communicate system safety engineering and management concepts
- Develop special projects as the need arises