International System Safety Society Memberships
Benefits of Society Membership:
- The International System Safety Society is the only professional organization specifically dedicated to promotion
of the system safety concept at the local, national and international level.
- Members benefit, both personally and professionally, through contacts with other members and interfacing
with persons in related disciplines at Chapter meetings, symposia and annual
International System Safety Conferences.
- The Society promotes professionalism in the system safety discipline by establishing criteria and
recognition for outstanding achievements.
- Recognizing the critical need for technical and philosophical communications on system safety at a
professional level, it publishes the bimonthly Journal of System Safety.
- Members and employers receive assistance in finding and filling system safety positions.
- The Society keeps its members informed of new technology and advancements.
Meetings, Conferences, & Symposia
- International System Safety Conferences are sponsored annually. These Conferences have proven to be a popular and very effective means for highlighting the latest techniques, application and social-legal aspects of system safety.
- Mini-symposia are sponsored by local Chapters, providing an in-depth exploration of specific system safety-related topics.
- Chapter dinner meetings, field trips and panel discussions are held at intervals throughout the year.
- The Society is a co-sponsor of various system safety-related symposia and conferences.
Who Can Join
Membership is open to anyone with professional qualifications in or currently involved in work related to system safety or an allied discipline.
Membership is also open for students currently studying system safety or related fields. This is your invitation to join with other concerned individuals in a common cause to more effectively identify and control hazards associated with activities, products and systems!
Download a professional member form here or administrative form here.